ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Dun Huang Gate Enterprise’s custom ornamental gates, rails, fences and other products are manufactured with the highest quality materials by skilled designers and engravers to meet and exceed the most demanding standards in the industry. Our product are processed and made according to a multi- stage pretreatment of aluminium die cast. Our products includes a hi-quality coating finish to protect against corrosion, increasing durability and a flawless aesthetic appearance.
- The finishing of the product is warranted not to crack, chip, or peel from the date of sale to the original purchaser, subject to the following conditions:
- The defective material must be reported to our company within ONE (1) year from installation date and we will conduct examination and necessary repairs within the stated warranty period.
- Such examinations must disclose that, in any event, the material has become defective under normal conditions. We do not warrant products that become defective by accident, alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, improper service by unauthorized persons, or by damage caused by flood, fire, as well as acts of God.
- Our warranty is limited to re-coating defective portions of the material and installation defect. The warranty does not obligate Dun Huang Gate Enterprise to provide any service and/or labor to replace the fence, transport the fence, or provide any extra materials.
- This limited warranty does not apply to any nonconformity in portions of rails, posts, or other systems altered during installation.
- This warranty is non-transferable under any circumstances.
- This warranty only applies if original purchaser registers with Dun Huang Gate Enterprise and a proper warranty request is conducted to our company in a timely manner.
Other mechanical parts, such as auto-gate motor and springs that comes with the installation are subjected to the warranty terms below :
We warrants that our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) year, such period begins on the original date of installation of your gate. Our obligation under this limited warranty shall be limited to the repair and/or replacement only of such products that, upon our examination, and in our sole discretion, are determined to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty specifically includes dismantling and/or reinstalling such products. Any product repaired or replaced as provided herein shall be subject to warranty only for the remainder of the time applicable to the original warranty period. We shall determine whether correction of any defect or failure under this warranty shall be by repair or replacement. This warranty does not cover product accessories, parts, or attachments that are not provided during our installation process. This limited warranty is extended to the original owner of the products purchased hereunder and is non-transferable and non-assignable. This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear, appearance, paint or powder coat fading damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations, unauthorized repairs, acts of God, or failure to maintain the product as directed. No other party,including Original Equipment Manufacturers, Distributors, Dealers, or installers, is authorized to make any other representation or warranty, or assume or create any obligation on behalf of Dun Huang Gate Enterprise other than by referring the customer to this warranty.